Jordan and Michelle discuss the County Conservation Board’s hunter’s safety programs, as well as their youth programming for the school year.
About The Author
Jordan “Davis” Sheese hails from the small town of Aledo, Illinios, about 45 minutes southeast of Muscatine. Jordan’s experience in radio and journalism has allowed him to comfortably transition into the Voice of Muscatine’s environment. He looks forward to working with radio, video, and newspaper and is excited to dive into the community in Muscatine County. Jordan has already started to get to know Muscatine as he is the host of “Moving Forward,” a show which brings locals in to discuss various topics pertaining to the community and the county. Jordan is also bringing “Moving Forward” to print.
May 17, 2017
October 16, 2015
June 27, 2017
November 20, 2017
- Special Weather Statement issued February 18 at 1:12AM CST by NWS
- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 17 at 11:42PM CST until February 18 at 12:00AM CST by NWS
- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 17 at 7:56PM CST until February 18 at 12:00AM CST by NWS
- Special Weather Statement issued February 17 at 7:52PM CST by NWS
- Public meeting scheduled Feb. 21 for West Hill Phase 4B