Jordan Davis speaks with Lindsay Stecher from the Iowa State Extension Office. The Iowa State Extension Office is organizing the 4-H and livestock for the Muscatine County Fair.
About The Author
Jordan “Davis” Sheese hails from the small town of Aledo, Illinios, about 45 minutes southeast of Muscatine. Jordan’s experience in radio and journalism has allowed him to comfortably transition into the Voice of Muscatine’s environment. He looks forward to working with radio, video, and newspaper and is excited to dive into the community in Muscatine County. Jordan has already started to get to know Muscatine as he is the host of “Moving Forward,” a show which brings locals in to discuss various topics pertaining to the community and the county. Jordan is also bringing “Moving Forward” to print.
Muscatine Community School District holds public meeting to discuss Washington Elementary School study
January 12, 2016
August 31, 2016
October 23, 2015
August 15, 2018
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 1:40PM CDT until October 20 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 8:54AM CDT until October 20 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 6:54AM CDT until October 20 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 2:20AM CDT until October 20 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Muskie Football @ Davenport North | October 19, 2018