Watch as Jordan Davis speaks with Jessica Meyer from the Good Makers Market about their upcoming event on May 25th and 26th. There will be a huge variety of vintage, rusty, and homemade items for sale! Also, don’t miss the many food trucks and local live music that will be there too.
About The Author
Jordan “Davis” Sheese hails from the small town of Aledo, Illinios, about 45 minutes southeast of Muscatine. Jordan’s experience in radio and journalism has allowed him to comfortably transition into the Voice of Muscatine’s environment. He looks forward to working with radio, video, and newspaper and is excited to dive into the community in Muscatine County. Jordan has already started to get to know Muscatine as he is the host of “Moving Forward,” a show which brings locals in to discuss various topics pertaining to the community and the county. Jordan is also bringing “Moving Forward” to print.
October 17, 2016
December 4, 2017
September 28, 2016
April 4, 2017
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 6:54AM CDT until October 20 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 2:20AM CDT until October 20 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Muskie Football @ Davenport North | October 19, 2018
- 2018 Fall Conference Week Schedule
- This Week in Our Schools: October 15 – 19, 2018