Beginning Monday, April 23rd, 2018, construction wil begin on replacing portions of the Zachary Ave. and 160th St. intersection. All traffic entering the intersection will be required to stop. Traffic may have to shift to avoid thee flagged construction areas while traveling through the project. 160th St. east of Zachary Ave will be closed to traffic. Work on the intersection will be done in two stages, an east half and a west half. Construction is anticipated to take about 5 weeks. Please remember that these dates and time frames are tentative and may change due to many factors.
About The Author
This content has been provided by the City of Muscatine. It is being published as a courtesy to the City of Muscatine and as a resource for the community to access City of Muscatine information. If you have questions about this content, please contact the City of Muscatine at 215 Sycamore St. or 563-264-1550.
- City of Muscatine servers hit with Ransomware attack
- Nichols City Council Considers Supporting Historic District
- Muscatine Radiology Wants You to Know Your Screening Recommendations
- ISU Extension and Outreach to Help Latinos Live Well Classes to Be Held in West Liberty
- Tips to Being a Pink-tabulous Friend