Jordan Davis speaks with Natalie Maxwell-McDonald and Angie Timmerman about City of Hope and how they were able to raise $650,000 for City of Hope. City of Hope is working towards creating more effective treatments and medicines for various forms of cancer and other diseases. Natalie and Angie will also be talking about some of their past fundraisers.
About The Author
Jordan “Davis” Sheese hails from the small town of Aledo, Illinios, about 45 minutes southeast of Muscatine. Jordan’s experience in radio and journalism has allowed him to comfortably transition into the Voice of Muscatine’s environment. He looks forward to working with radio, video, and newspaper and is excited to dive into the community in Muscatine County. Jordan has already started to get to know Muscatine as he is the host of “Moving Forward,” a show which brings locals in to discuss various topics pertaining to the community and the county. Jordan is also bringing “Moving Forward” to print.
August 2, 2017
December 6, 2017
October 11, 2018
July 11, 2017
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 1:40PM CDT until October 20 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 8:54AM CDT until October 20 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 6:54AM CDT until October 20 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 2:20AM CDT until October 20 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Muskie Football @ Davenport North | October 19, 2018